GCBR FORUM MEETING
- 20 February 2018, Park NG Church Hall, Buitekant Street, Oudtshoorn, 09:30 for 10:00
- Environmental Water Requirements of non-perennial rivers: A geomorphological perspective – Dr Michael Grenfell (Institute for Water Studies, Dept of Earth Sciences, University of the Western Cape)
- From pimple to palace for water and succulents – AnneLise Vlok (CapeNature)
- Red die opvanggebiede – Katot Meyer (Universiteit van Pietersrivier)
- The De Rust Wetlands Water Wise Project - a year in review – Luami Zondagh, Dieks Theron, Charles Basson (GCBR)
- Our River, Our Region, Our Future - Building resilience in the GCBR – Wendy Crane (GCBR)
GCBR FORUM MEETING DATES FOR 2018:
- 15 May 2018
- 14 August 2018
- 20 November 2018
TRANS GOURITZ CYCLOCROSS & MTB TOUR
23-27 May 2018
The riders will cycle over 3 mountains in 5 days, the Langeberge, the Rooiberge and the Outeniqua berge with the Gouritz river traversing between the Langeberge and the Rooiberge. It is an exciting Non Technical MTB and CycloCross Bike Stage Event with mainly gravel roads and jeep tracks.
Visit: www.trisport.co.za for more information and to enter.